Pre-Employment Physical Exam in Temple, TX
AFC Urgent Care Center provides walk-in pre-employment physical exams Monday – Sunday.
As a business owner, it is vital to make sure your employees are medically fit to work for you. Maintaining workplace safety not only reduces your operating costs but increases overall employee morale. Make sure any new hire is in tip top shape to work for you with a pre-employment physical at AFC Urgent Care in Temple, TX. No appointment is needed to access this service or to see one of our board-certified physicians. We’ll alert you if we have any concerns so you can get back to the business of running your business.
At our walk-in medical clinic, we can test for a variety of concerns. In fact, AFC Urgent Care Temple can tailor a physical to your specific job requirements. Our tailored physical exam for any potential hires will make sure they are capable to be on the job from day one. Some of the most common requirements we include are:
- *Lift Test – If an employee must be able to lift a certain amount of weight on a regular basis, we’ll medically supervise them lifting that weight for evaluation. We’ll note any concerns we see. After consulting with you, we can test specific muscle groups to ensure your employee can do the job they were hired for.
- *Strength Test – We will test your employee’s grip, pull, and push strength if needed.
- *Hearing Test – We’ll test their hearing acuity and note any deafness in certain sound ranges.
- *Vision Test – We’ll give a basic eye exam to determine visual acuity.
- *Fit Test – Also known as Fecal Immunochemical Test, we can screen your employees for signs of colon cancer. This test is one of the more accurate tests for colon cancer and produces the fewest false negatives.
- *Lung Capacity Test – Also known as a Spirometry Pulmonary Test, we’ll measure the amount of air your employee can take in and out in a single breath.
- *Drug Screening – Our state of the art lab is onsite and allows us to conduct many tests in a single visit. There is no need to send a potential employee to a second location for sample collection and testing.
Are you looking to have something medically evaluated but don’t see it listed above? Call our friendly staff today and talk to us! Our state of the art walk-in medical facility can likely accommodate your needs! Schedule a tour so we can show you the ins and outs of AFC Urgent Care Temple. Our urgent care center accepts most major insurance and we work with many workers’ compensation insurance companies as well. While no appointment is ever needed to access our services, or see one of our physicians, consider setting up an account with us to facilitate any future visit. We look forward to serving you!
Formerly Doctors Express